ballet-mentalist asked: Do you make all of these? Do you have therefore for the pb crispy treats? :3
Yes! Everything on here is made by me unless otherwise noted. I’ve been slacking lately but have some dishes in mind to make soon.
Here’s the recipe:
- 6 c crisp rice cereal
- 1 c brown rice syrup
- 1 c sugar
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1 c creamy peanut butter
- pinch of salt
- 2 c semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c non-dairy milk
- Lightly grease a 9×9″ dish.
- Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together sugar, syrup and molasses until sugar is just dissolved and beginning to bubble.
- Stir in peanut butter and salt and bring to a boil.
- Pour hot peanut butter mixture over cereal and stir just enough to combine.
- Press firmly into prepared baking dish and allow to cool.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler and add milk. Stir until it looks shiny.
- Spread the chocolate over the top of the peanut butter mixture and cool completely before cutting. No need for refrigeration.